Friday, March 29, 2013

Him & Her

It was a great day and I'm sure many of you are glad its Friday as I.  the sun was shining and the temps are a bit higher.  I made a rare theme I hardly ever make.  I used Formal Occasion cart. which is still fairly new, since this is only the 2nd time I use it.  I was thinking about what cut to use and thought of my daughter.  She is a very simple person and really does not like to dress up to much.  That is why I chose this cut.  I used MS Elegant Edges for the sentiment and added some musical ribbon from my stash.  I also embossed the white background with a Cuttlebug folder and inked the sentiment with Studio G whit ink.  Have a super and blessed weekend.
                                                    HAPPY EASTER!
Challenges

8 comments:

  1. Too cute. She will love it.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that matching t-shirts!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "his & hers" shirts! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card for a couple! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Desigs Scallops challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! My daughter's a bit on the simple side too. T-shirts and jeans is her style. Your daughter will love it!

    Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, thank you for joining us in the Scallop challenge at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete