Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Sweets



I am back with my 1st Easter basket this year.  I used Pop Up Cards cart.  There was one problem that Provo Craft didn't consider when creating this cut.  Each side of the basket was detached from the other.  I had to take an extra half hour to cut small rectangles to attach each side of the fence.  I also used MS Seasonal cart. for the rabbits I added around the rest of the basket.  The butterfly, flower and handle are MS punches.  I added a Peachy face(PK-493), gems, a skittle and bow.  If I would have had a smoother assembly it would have been more enjoyable.  Thanks for dropping by to join me.

Challenges
Cricut Fanatics Cricut Crafty Challenge #6 - Easter/Spring Gifts (Do A Easter Basket & Use 2 Cricut cuts)
Decorate To Celebrate Challenge #47 - Easter

12 comments:

  1. What a super fun Easter basket! Love all your details and the yummy treats too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! I love the happy colors you used and all the great details. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun easter basket! The handle is fabulous and I love all the details! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is for me... way too cute.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chick in the egg is adorable. What a great Easter Basket. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS job with your sweet little Easter basket!I LOVE all the great details,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Easter basket! Thanks for sharing it with us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on Cricut Fanatics - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulous!! I love the beautiful design!! What a gorgeous basket!! You should link this up at Decorate to Celebrate for our Easter Challenge (http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Hoo's Ready For Spring Blog Hop!! Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your basket is SO cute!! WOW -- so many awesome details (the embossing and sweet little face on the chick!)... :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Decorate To Celebrate! Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little treat basket, those are super cute images you decorated it with!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice! Love all the sweet accents. thanks for the tip about the popup card. I'll be sure to make a note of it.

    ReplyDelete