Hi to all. This is a quick post. Being that I have been so busy I barely have time to make it forthe challenges. I used Straight From The Nest cart. to do this regal bird. I embossed it with Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder. From my stash I added punched flowers(Marvy), Candies( won @ RRR), ribbon(.50 cents @ dollar section) & tiny 3D Bees(NEW Jolee stickers). The paper is from DCWV, Recollections & K & CO. Have a wonderful and thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #105 - Sketch
The Ribon Carousel Challenge #78 - Spring is In The Air
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
My Creative Time Designer Challenge - Use Spring Related Die-Cut
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up Link it Up Linky Party - Anythng Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up Link it Up Linky Party - Anythng Goes
Very nice. Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful cut and card! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Such a nice card. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the cute little bee. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
ReplyDeleteGerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Very cool looking bird! Thanks for entering our sketch challenge this week at DCD.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL job with your pretty card!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)
ReplyDelete