Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dr. Seuss B-Day


Hi everyone.  This will be a quick post being that I have been working with an obstinate computer for over 2 hours.  I am so weary and wish there was an easier way to share in the crafting world.  Lucky my card was quite simple.  I retrieved the images from Bing and just cut them out.  I added a MS border, Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder and Powder Puff chalk ink.  I used the Simply Charmed cart,. for the party hat.  In my Easter stuff I found a bag of pom-poms and decided to add one to the hat.  The swirl was a negative piece left over.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Cut it Up Challenge #14 - Dr. Seuss & Die-Cut
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - J is for Just the way you like it!
My Craft Spot Challenge #91 - Embossing &/or Glossy Accents
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #6 - Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love all the Dr. Seuss characters, and the shape of the card, and the colors! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dr. Seuss characters made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges!
    Michelle PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinken cute. Love it.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY COOL!!! :) Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous! What a fun card :) Thanks for crafting with us at Cut it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! I love all the characters you added and the fancy frame! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maida,
    This looks fab. Love the Dr Suess images & the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous! I love the frame you created. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes this past week.
    Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete