Hey eeryne I just love ice cream and anything similar to it. So I had a great time making this yummy card. The funny thing is that I got so caught up with the ice cream, I forgot it was suppose to be a boy card(LOL) and added the flowers and ribbon. Well back to the drawing board! I used Doodle Charms cart. and real popsicle sticks. The MS flower border, Studio G mini ice cream & sentiments have been with me for a while but had not used them until now. The ribbon was only .50 cents. Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for joining me.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #89 - Sweet Treats
Party Time Tuesay Challenge #110 - Die- Cuts
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up Link it Up Linky Party - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up Link it Up Linky Party - Anything Goes
What a super sweet card. You can't go wrong with ice cream. Thanks for posting my new blinkie. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteTara
This is such a fun card. It makes me want summer to come quickly. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.
ReplyDeleteKim - PTT DT
Fun and cute card. Love the Popsicle.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Such a fun card:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
What a sweet card - and such a lovely sentiment too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
This is so cute, I really like the bright, fun colors!!
ReplyDelete