Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring is Here

TGIF to everyone.  I'm here with my last Easter card for now.  I used Create A Critter, Doodle Charm and MS Seasonal carts.  From my stash I added Studio G glitter, Cuttlebug embossing, value ribbon, skittles and twine.  I also used a new MS flower border.  I am so glad the weather is warming up and the days are getting darker later.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #108 - Ribbon & Embossing
Cutting It Up Challenge #13 - Lion/Lamp (include 1 or both & Die-Cut)
Everyday is An Occasion link Party/Sunday is Funday - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Linky Party #2 - Easter Eggstravaganza
Pink By Design Challenge - Spring



12 comments:

  1. I love the kite! What a great addition to an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute lamb. I was thinking about using that cut the other day! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute, love the embossing and glitter. TFS!!

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! The embossing looks great and I love how you added the kite! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Cute! love the bright & Cheerful colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it up!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    CIU DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and gotta love Create A Critter. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable- thanks for joining us this week at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card!! I love the bright colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love all the details and the kite. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!

    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the added kite...perfect touch! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up! :) :)

    ReplyDelete