Hey everyone. Hope you have been enjoying your weekend. I have been feeling frustrated with my temperamental computer. It has been giving me so many issues that I have been using it for short periods only. Which makes it difficult to accomplish all my work and the events going on. I hop I am able to repair it soon. I made the block card with Wrap it Up cart. I am enjoying this cart. with all the different fun shapes. From my stash I used a Studio G stamp & glitter and a couple of epoxy stickers I've had for a long while. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #90 - Sweet Baby
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
The shape is so unique and cute
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects
Love your block card:) How fun and unique!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Wow I love shaped card and this one is way too cute.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
What a fun idea for a card! The glitter is a fabulous touch!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper