Sunday, March 3, 2013

Luck of The Irish

Hi everyone.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.   I have been enjoying the slightly warmer weather.  Thanks for joining me for my 1st St Patty's card.  I used Paper Doll Dress Up cart.  Some of my old stash is MS punch, Fiskers scalloped scissors and pot of gold & glitter shamrock 3D stickers (Recollections).  The flowers, ribbon, stamp sentiment and border punch are all new.  I was so excited I found the flowers & ribbon for .50 cents and purchased the MS border punch with 50 percent off coupon. Have a blessed week.

Challenges
Really Reasopnable Ribbons Challenge #67 - Show Me The Green W/Ribbon
My Craft Spot Challenge #88 - Pop it Up (Use foam dots)
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #25 - Luck of The Irish (Use Leprechan or Shamrock)
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Shop Pumpkin Spice March Blog Hop & Challenge #9 - Use Green
Hiding  in My CraftRoom Challenge #87 - Use Green

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, I like the different shades of green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Love the little pot of gold and the stitching.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! The celtic background is beautiful and I love the roses! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope the luck of the irish brings you luck indeed! :) Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!!! I hope we will see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the bit of glitter! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy you joined us this week at the pumpkin spice challenge. i like so much how you added all your elements to the card, especially your background. really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete