Hi everyone! Hope it is better where you are. It is terrible here in NY with a bit of everything. I'm so glad to be safe and warm upstairs. I'm here with my 1st stamped background. I used a stamp from Stampin Up which I won and am finally using it. I colored it with Sakura gel pens and Crayola pencils. The bunny's are from a new Studio G stamp. From my stash I used pearls, MS Butterfly border punch, Studio G glitters, flower punch, ribbons, Fiskers corner rounder and new MS flower border punch. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge #78 - Spring Is In The Air
Whimsical Design Challenge - Think Spring/Easter
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Link Party - Anything Goes
Whimsical Design Challenge - Think Spring/Easter
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Link Party - Anything Goes
What a fun Easter card. Hope to see you back at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteTara
very cute! Love the bunnies :) Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
oh my your card certainly makes me hoppy :) your bunnies are adorable. i like the pretty flowers and how you included the punch border (one of my faves) thanks for sharing with us at wwc :)
ReplyDelete