Monday, March 11, 2013
Brew Ha Ha
I am back with my last card. I had so much fun making this card. I had been wanting this particular cart. (Wrap it Up) so very much exclusively for this gorgous witch. I felt like a kid with candy making her. It is also my 1st Z fold card. It is so easy to make I may be doing more. I also used Happy Haunting cart. for the cauldron(added an Action Wobble) and frame. I decided to use some new items I haven't gotten around to using, like MS Halloween center punch and Tim Holtz Halloween embossing folder I won at Cropstop several months ago. From my stash I used Studio G green, purple & silver glitter, Glossy accents & Studio G black ink. My new products are twine, and potion tag (K & Co.). I hop you enjoy it as much as I do.
* I am entering this card in My Crafting Channel Link Party as one of my faves from 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment