I am back with a 2nd card. I used Wild card & Create a Critter carts. I am loving the ease of cutting the card out the the cart. Here I used some new stuff I bought dirt cheap, starting with the paper from Recollections, Sakura gel pen and K & CO., Studio G Kitty stamps and flower buttons(Recollections). From my stash I used MS punch, twine, gem and Pebbles Chalk Inc. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Crafty Cardz Challenge # 126 - Make A Wish (Birthday for Child)
Connie Can Crop Monthly Challenge #8 - Birthday (Use Buttons & Bling)
Everyday is an Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #150 - Fun With Puns!
Hiding in My CraftRoom Challenge #greens #87 - Greens
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge -Chevrons
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge #81 - Sketch
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge -Chevrons
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge #81 - Sketch
Wow you are fast! I love her! She is purrrfect!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering my challenge!
Scrappy Hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Super cute, I like the bright, fun colors!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute. I love scalloped shaped cards. The kitty is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colours you have used, it is such a vibrant card, love it!!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Narelle
This is so cute! Love those bright colors!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the bright colors and stamp you used! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs for the Chevrons challenge!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDelete