Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day


I am here with a design I have seen several times and was eager to try it.  I used Paper Dolls Dress Up cart.  I cut six shamrocks @ 21/2 inches.  I added a Dew Drop (Robins Nest), ribbon, new Studio G stamp and MS Starburst border punch.  The most time was putting the shamrock together.  This was a quick and simple card.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Luck of The Irish
Whimsical Designs Challenge -  Happy St Patrick's Day
Scrappy Frogs Challenge -  Luck O The Irish
3 Girl Jam Challenge #14 - It's All About The Green W/Ribbon
Go Fish Challenge #37 - Ribbon
Marks Finest Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #151 - Use Green
Marks Finest Papers/Simple Salutations Challenge #36 - St. Patrick's Day W/Sentiment


14 comments:

  1. Very cool! Thanks for entering the DCD Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute way to add dimension to your shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you layered that shamrock. Great idea! Thanks for joining in on the 3 Girl Jam "All about the Green" challenge!
    -Julie O, 3 Girl Jam DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a "lucky" project. Thanks for joing us at the -scrappy frog challange. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the 3D look of your Shamrock. Thank you for entering MFP Simple Salutations St. Patrick's Day challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great shamrock card! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 3D effect of the Shamrock. The card is really very pretty. Great Card!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shamrock design! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your three dimensional shamrock!!!

    Fabulous!!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a neat shamrock! Great card!

    Have a great evening and thank you for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done my friend love the 3d look of this and great paper choices! Thanks for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute 3- D card. Thanks so much for linking to 3 Girl JAM.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete