Hey to all my bloggie friends. It's good to see sunlight. I have been under the weather and posting later in the day. I am so glad to be posting while there is daylight. I decided to make a bookmark to fit a challenge on reading. This is for my teen granddaughter who is a devoted Twilight fan. I went to a bookstore on line and just printed the page of selected books. From my stash I added some keepsakes with chain that could be cut down to size. I punched an opening with a mini hole puncher I once found @ Walgreens for .45 cents. The cart used was MS Seasonal cart. The paper is a combination of Recollections, Echo Park(won it) and MyMinds Eye. I inked all the paper with Studio G brown ink. I finished it off Writing in my sentiment with a black gel pen. Thanks for joining me in the fun.
Challenges
My Sheri Crafts Challenge#105 - Read Across Ameria (Anything to do W/Reading)
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
My Creative Time Designer Challenge - Use a Momento orKeepsake
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Linky Party - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Linky Party - Anything Goes
Very nice bookmark. I love all the embellishments that are dangling. Thanks for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteTara
Pretty neat looking bookmark! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your bookmark! Thanks for joining us at Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
How fun is that! She will love it! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet, I love the MME paper with the bird on it that is one of my favorite stacks from them. Your book mark is beautiful and I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I think I have a case of the bug right now.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #104 Birds, anything to do with birds challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Glad you are feeling better and your Grand Daughter will love her bookmark! Great job!
ReplyDeletequilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
What a great trinket for your daughter.....thanks for joining us at My Creative Time!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Amy
I LOVE this! THANK YOU for joining our challenge!
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
Emma;)
What a clever idea for your granddaughter's use -- she'll LOVE the thought & all the sweet little details are perfect for a teen!!! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is great Marge! Everything about it is cool!
ReplyDelete