It is great that tomorrow is TGIF. Looking forward to some low time. I decided to make a fun card for a few challenges. I used Pop Up Cards cart. for this cut. I added a a face for my fairly new Peachies(PK- ). Also new is MS circle border punch, the sentiment and Banner stamp & felt Shamrock. From my stash I added some yellow Skittles, Sakura gel pens, Pebbles chalk ink, Cuttlebug embossing folder(Circles & Dots), recycled clear plastic(from embossing folder) and crayola pencil. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Crafty Cardz Challenge #127 - Erin Go Braugh! (Use Green, Black & White ONLY)
More Than Favors/Wacky Wednesday Challenge #82 - Something Green/St. Patrick's Day
Everyday is An Occasion link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/ Craft it Up Link it Up Linky Party - Anything Goes
Exploring Cricut Challenge - The Luck of The Irish (Use A Shamrock)
Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Luck of The Irish
Cute card! Love the face. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Luck of the Irish' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card - love the face! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDelete- Mel
Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and fun card. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteTara
adorable! Love the peachy keen face :) Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
Love the sweet little PK face! Thanks for sharing with us at Exploring Cricut!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Like the mug image from the Cricut cartridge. Used it recently to make a St Patrick's Day card along with an action wobble. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is St Patrick's Day. Membership to join MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess