I am back with a boys card which for me is rare. I made it using Playtime cart. I don't use this cart. much and forget it has some really cute cuts for boys. Something new is the mini bottle cap I found a small pack in clearance and grabbed it. This is the 1st time using them. From my stach I added twine a brad button(Recollections), buton and Studio G stamp. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up Link it Up LinkyParty - Anything Goes
Frosted Designs/Fabulous Friday Challenge - Chevrons
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Birthday
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #5 - for The Boys
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
You are on a roll with these cute cards.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Love this card reminds me of my brother they use to ride around on their horses like this! Wonderful boy birthday card. thanks for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen
ReplyDelete