I am hear with a Peachy card which I had so much fun making. I just love Peachies! I used Wild Cards & Create a Critter carts. I forgot what cart. I used for the stars? I kept the card clean and simple, adding just a Peachy Keen Design(PK-M20 You are A Star) which I colored with a Crayola pencil and Sakura white gel pen. Thanks for joining me. Enjoy the rest of the week.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-9 - Just Cards/Oh My Stars
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Love your card!! I love Peachy Keen stamps too! They are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
I love that little star...reminds me of Hollywood! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the way you added the stars
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteAdorable, love the stars.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
WOW your card looks FANTASTIC with all those stars,SOOO COOL!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card! I like all of the different shaped stars! Thanks for entering PKS challenge!
ReplyDelete