Happy TGIF to all my bloggie friends. I am so excited to find out that all this week It will be in the 60's. Isn't that just wonderful! I have been eagerly awaiting warmer weather. Here is a card that will finish warming you up and maybe even put a smile on your face. I used Simply Charmed cart. and my brand new toy, MS round puncher which I received from HSN. I embossed the flower, carrots & backround for pop and added a cute Peachy face(Piles of Smiles PK- ) with Sakura gel pens. Finishing it off with some cute flower buttons(Recollections) I found @ Michaels. Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps(Peachy Keen Connection) April Release Challenge #1 - Spring
Peachy Keen Stamps(Peachy Keen Connection) April Release Challenge #1 - Spring
Craftin Desert Diva Craft it Up & Link it Up Link Party #3 - Cute As a Button
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
My Creative Time Designer Challenge - Colors: Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue & Purple (Use 3 of 6 or all)
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #7 - Embellishment (Dew Drops, Buttons, Pearls or Rhinestones )
Go Fish Challenge #38 - Flowers
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Red Carpet Studio Card Challenge #30 - Easter Parade (Anything Goes)
I sure do like that flower!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, great spingy colors Glad to hear you are going to have some warm weather.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
So pretty with those colors and embossing. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteTara
Craftin Desert Diva's
Too cute. Love the embossing and the cute bunny peaking out.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
What a cute card! I love that big happy grin! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges as well as Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party :)
ReplyDeleteStacey
Hi! You did a great job! such a cute card! Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSoo cute! I have that MS punch too and am loving the beautiful circle punches it gives! Thanks for joining us at RCS.
ReplyDelete(:(:Smiles:):)
Robin
RCS DT
What I said earlier. Thanks for linking up with Craft It up & Link It Up
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
How cute! Love all that embossing! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL job with your card,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteGreat card..... we are so happy to have you along at the Paper Nest Dolls first challenge..... xo
ReplyDelete