Hey everyone Easter is almost here and you know what that means, Spring is close at hand! I am in Spring mode now! I used MS Seasonal cart. I added some cute ribbon with glittery carrots and some sparkly ribbon from (RRR), skittles, and MS punched flowers. Love this new punch. I also embossed the cuts with Cuttlebug folders. Have a wonderfully blessed day.
Challenges
The Pink Elephant Challenge #191 - Easter
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Linky Party #2 - Easter Eggstravaganza
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #106 - Easter
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #107 - Use A Bunny
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #107 - Use A Bunny
Love the colors what a pretty card.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
A lovely card!Cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia
love those flowers Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
What a fun card. The embossing is great. Thanks for sharing with us at DCD
ReplyDeleteWhat a very pretty card!! I love the colors and the embossing! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
ReplyDeleteGerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Nice card, love the design. TFS at DCD this week.
ReplyDeletehow cute! thanks for playing the pink elephant!
ReplyDelete