Happy Tuesday to all my bloggie friends. Even though its coming in at a crawl, Spring is near by . I am soooo excited and eager for some warm weather. Since Easter is a few days away I am here with a Eggstra-Special card. I used Kates ABC's, April Showers & MS Seasonal carts. For all the flowers I went into my stash and used my mini flower punch and some gems. I also added cuttlebug embossing, glitter ribbon, 3D stickers and Studio G ink. I hand cut the card from the oval I cut on the Cricut. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Red Carpet Studio Challenge #29 - The Secret Garden (Use a Flower)
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva Link it Up & Craft it Up Linky Party - Easter Eggstra-vaganza
Paper PlayTime Challenge #6 - Use a Bee
My Creative Time Designer Challenge - (Tic-Tac-Toe) Die/Embossing/Bling
What a perfect little scene you have created! Love it! Pretty embossing too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your card, lovely layers and embossing! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime Use a Bee challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥
ReplyDeleteMaida ~ WOW look at the scene you created on this egg ~ I LOVE it! Then you used all those cartridges and techniques ~ WOW! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWOW this card is stunning. Love the scene you have created.. WELL DONE, my friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
this is so cute!!1 I love it Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
All the details are wonderful. The whole design is so creative. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at FCCB, Kim Ogden
ReplyDeleteThis is so very pretty!! Love the egg shape of your card and the great scene on the front! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Happy Easter' challenge at Exploring Cricut and for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL Easter project!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI love your shaped card. Super nice with a whole scene on your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas.
ReplyDeleteTara
Love your shape card and thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut.
ReplyDeleteGreat egg shaped Easter design. So much lovely detail on it. New followe here too. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic, I love all the cute images you used! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!
ReplyDeleteI love scene cards and your bunny scene is darling! Love the egg shape too! Thanks for sharing with us at Exploring Cricut this week.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Super cute...great little scene!...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really gorgeous! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteScrappy hugs,
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Great card! I really like the egg shape and all the fun cuts you used!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteWow, your work is very detailed and very beautiful. The inking on the edges really looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteRebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!
Wow! This card is too adorable!! Great images and embossing!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at FCCB!
Susie
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.
ReplyDeleteTonya
RCS CDT
What a wonderful creation! I love the embossing. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Bee Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
Purple Monkey Moments
I'm back with another DT hat. I lov ethe little scene you created on your egg. So creative! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Exploring Cricut Easter Challenge.
ReplyDeletemichelle
Purple Monkey Moments
Love your shape card, so many fun details! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat an "Eggstra special" card my friend! Thanks for playing along!!!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Emma:)
Congrats on your top 5 pick over at FCCB! I would love to showcase you on our Sunday Spotlight next Sunday, so please drop me an email at apieceoflifespie@gmail.com... also you won my blog candy for our FCCB Cricut Crawl!
ReplyDeleteArin
apiecoflifespie.com