Hi all my bloggie friends. Happy Monday and hope your having a great start to the week. I am here with a Leprechaun card for St. Patrick's Day. It is the 1st time I use this cut from Simply Charmed cart. have only had it for a few months and there are still many cute cuts I haven't used. All the paper is from scraps since I've been using green alot. From my stash I added stickers, gem, ribbon, Pebbles Chalk ink and Cuttlebug embossing folder. The new items are MS scalloped square punch around the page, Sakura gel pen, Studio G St. Patrick's sentiment stamp and Peachy face(PK-146 Piles of Smiles). Thanks for dropping in and joining me.
Challenges
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Bit O Green
Everyday Is An Occasion link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Red Carpet Studio Challenge #27 - Leprechaun
Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge - Super Scraps Saturday
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Linky Party - Challenge
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #152 - Luck O' The Irish
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #152 - Luck O' The Irish
What a cute little Leprechaun! Nice card. Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
Love all your little details. Your Leprechaun is so adorable. Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden
ReplyDeleteAn adorable card, such a sweet Lebrechaun and lovely details.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week celebrating St Patrick's Day, your is absolutely gorgeous xhugsx Nikki
ReplyDeleteToo cute, look at his face adorable.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Love all the details on this card and the face on your leprechaun is too cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteI love the squares with decoration on the side! Great card.
ReplyDeleteRebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!
Such a Fun card!! What a great way to use up your scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
ReplyDeleteCheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo
Super cute card! Love the squares along with that cute leprechaun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with FCCB! Connie Can Crop- FCCB DT
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Super card, I really like the vertical row of images you included!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! This card is so stinkin' cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Red Carpet Studios!
ReplyDelete