I am excited that Easter is almost here because that is my official sign of Spring. Here is a simple Easter card I made using a Sketch and Peachy faces(PK-943 & PK-493). I decided to add the tooth on both bunnys. From my stash I added some Skittles, Flowers, Twine, Studio G ABC's stamp, ribbon, Pebbles chalk and embossing(Cuttlebug). I hand cut the banner with my trusty MS paper trimmer. Thanks to all of you who continue to keep my blog active.
Challenges
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Think Spring
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Paper PayTime Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva/Craft it Up & Link it Up Link Party - Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge #11 - Easter Card
Peachy Keen Stamps/Peachy Keen Connection March Release Challenge #1 - Embossing
Peachy Keen Stamps/Peachy Keen Connection March Release Challenge #1 - Embossing
Sweet little bunnies and LOVE how you did the Easter sentiment! Great job on the TCM sketch and thanks for playing along this month :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute. Love the banner..
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
Super cute card. Those bunnies are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteTara
Cute little bunnies and pretty spring colors!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
Shelly
Look at those cute little bunnies! I love the banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!
ReplyDeleteStacey
Sweet little bunnies!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for joining us at LSP.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
This is so adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Playtime for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
ReplyDeleteAnita
DT Paper Playtime
http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
very sweet card !you're bunnies are adorable and the colors just scream spring to me! Love it! THanks for sharing with Paper Playtime! ~Mindy, Paper Playtime DT
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet! Fun banner! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with Creative Cutting Challenges!
<3 Pam, CCC DT
A sweet cute card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenges.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
CCC DT
Awww that was a very beautiful Easter card! This year, I'm planning to create my own card too, and this gives me inspiration. My best and happy Easter wishes to you and everyone.
ReplyDeleteHugs xxx Mich