Hi all. Happy TGIF. I'm starting to feel excited about Spring being close by. The weather has still been dropping on an off but starting the month of March gives me so much motivation. I am so looking forward to wearing flip-flops again. Thinking warm thoughts, LOL. It is ironic that I have a Christmas tag for my project. I made sure not to add any snow or other reminder of winter he, he. Everything was hand cut. The patterns are from Scrapbooks Etc. The paper is from K & Co. and DCWV. I added a MS pine border, twine(RRR) and sentiment from BugBites. Thanks for coming by.
Challenges
It's What Keeps Me Sane/My Christmas Stash Is Lw Blog Hop & Challenge - Christmas card or Tag
Simon Says Stamps Challenge -Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge -Anything Goes
This is so pretty, I love the vintage'y' elegance that it has! Awesome start to your Christmas crafts!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at the My Christmas Card Stash is Low Hop/Challenge!!
Wonderful tag Maida, the sparkle looks so pretty and I love the vintage look.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx