Happy hump day to all my fellow bloggers. I was so happy to see the sun today. It's always so pleasant after so many cloudy, rainy, snowy days. These are some of my faves which I decided to add to my card. Black & White are my favorite colors and I have been so eager to use this chic cut from Home accents cart. I added a touch of pink since I like pink with black. From my stash I used ribbon, Love charm, flower, pearls, gem brad and Studio G stamp. I cut the inside with a Fisker's scissors. Thanks for dropping by and joining me.
Challenges
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #26 - It's So You! (Use Favorite Colors)
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/sunday is Funday #7 - Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #89 - Designer Paper X3 (Use 3 Designer Papers)
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #68 - Flowers & Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #68 - Flowers & Ribbon
lovely and full of spring cheer! Thanks for sharing with RRR! cherry
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the white and black makes it very elegant.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Lovely card....thank you for sharing with us at Creative Cutting Challenges.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
CCC DT
Such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with Creative Cutting Challenges!
<3 Pam, CCC DT