Hi everyone. I am here with a very fun card. It did take me a long time to do because I don't own any appropriate cuts. So there I was making many, many tiny hearts to glue them together and hand cutting the stems. It was so worth it. I just love how it turned out. I picked up the idea from when I was searching thru Bing. While looking thru the different pictures I saw this idea and did something similar. I used Create A Critter cart. for the hat rounding the corners with a Fiskers punch and the sentiment.. I just received the ribbon from Cropstop where I won a $10.00 voucher. From my stash I used the shamrock and pot of gold embellies which I bought just for this kind of project, with a gift card I won from Michaels. I also used some flowers from my stash. I decided to put some glossy accents on a few of the shamrocks and pop-dotted them for dimension. I got the idea from a fellow blogger. I'm sorry I am unable to remember right now, who. The weather here in NY is still gloomy. It's suppose to continue thru the weekend. I hope many of you have clearer and sunny skies.
Challenges
The Pixie Cottage Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #54 - Recipe(Fabric, Feathers &/or Flowers)
Krafty Girl challenge #2 - Feelin Lucky(St. Patty's Theme)
Pink By Design St. Patty's Blog Hop/Challenge - Create a St. Patty's project
Go Fish Challenge #12 - Photo Inspiration(rainbow cupcakes)
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings Challenge #43 - Monchromatic Green
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings Challenge #43 - Monchromatic Green
good morning Marg006 - great news you are the winner of my blog candy for the Amy Jo's Birthday Bash blog hop!! Thank you for visiting. Please contact me at lizabratt(@)comcast.net I need your mailing address!!
ReplyDeleteLiz
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
OMG OMG OMG your projects is AWEASOME!!! Great JOb!!! Thanks for playing along with Krafty Girls!!
ReplyDeleteWow your hat card is terrific! Bet that did take a while to make. Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas this week-Pat N.
ReplyDeletei love this shaped card! love it! thanks for joining us at Krafty Girls!
ReplyDelete♥ Cyndy
I love this card! You did a great job using the tools you have. :-) Yes, this gloomy NY weather is the pits! We need sun!
ReplyDelete-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com
Awesome card! It looks like it was alot of work but it turned out SO cute! Pretty yellow flower too! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Love this card!! Love all the clovers!! Thanks for krafting with us at Krafty Girls! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracey
Great job! Love all the shamrocks you made.
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations
This looks amazing. Love all the details of your card. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
So cute! I love the shamrocks coming out of the hat...great idea! Thanks for joining us over at Pink By Design! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
What a fun St. Patty's Day card! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon :)
ReplyDeleteThis is SOOOOOO cute!!! I can see how it would have taken long, but I think it was WELL worth it cause your project ROCKS!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!
Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Girls!
Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
Oh wow! Beautiful job. Love all of the detail! Thank you for joining us over at Pink by Design ;-)
ReplyDeletevery nice!!!! talk about a lot of work!! :) So glad you linked up at PBD!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can see you put a lot of effort into this. Love the glitter on the shamrocks and the little rainbow with a pot of gold is such a cute touch!! Thanks for hopping with us at Pink by Design!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card, I love shaped cards. Great job making your own shamrocks using hearts. It turned out great! Thanks for joining in on the fun on the Pink by Design blog hop.
ReplyDeleteMelisa
This is so cute - totally worth all the hands-on effort!! Thanks for hopping with PBD!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN card!! Love all the shamrocks popping out of the hat:) Very cute:) thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at GoFish!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Love your St. Paddy's card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Girls this week.
DeleteCandy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Oh! What a great idea for a card shape...a top hat...AND GREEN! Thanks for joining us at Pink by Design!
ReplyDeleteLovin' the Hat with clovers. :) so cute. Thanks for joining us at PbD blog hop.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! All that extra time made for one fantastic card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Pink By Design.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove all of those shamrocks! Thanks for joining us at Go Fish! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a huge fan of shaped cards! I love the details that you added here. Thank you for krafting with us at Krafty Girls!
ReplyDeleteMaribel
Love your shape card. I can so see this on my kitchen window:) Thanks for joining us over at Pink By Design!
ReplyDeleteLove this card Maida! Thanks for playing along with us at Go Fish!
ReplyDelete