I am back with a 3D project, which is not my usual. I must apologize on the turnout. I made the mistake of thinking light pink was a good color choice. As I saw to late it was not. and I didn't put the letter backgroun(huge mistake) because it was not going to fit. I will have to redo it. I used MS Elegant Art cart.and MS Doily punch. From my stash I used glitter dots from Recollections, flowers from Jani @ Paper Compulsions and Studio G pink ink. Thanks for joining me tonight.
Challenges
My Creative Time/Monday Madness Imagine That Challenge - Color Challenge(White, Black, Gray & Pink)
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - WELCOME Friends(any cart.)
Love To Create Challenge - Anything Goes
Very pretty, I like the pink and black colors together. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo..thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors. thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeleteReally Pretty!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge & for sharing your talents with us! We hope to see you back again really soon!!
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Tina
Great project and I like the black and pink. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2. Please consider removing word verification from your blog to make it more user friendly for those of us who love to leave comments.
ReplyDeleteOh I just Love Black, Pink and White, so Elegant and Fun! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2 for the Welcome challenge!
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) Theresa
How fun! Way to go 3-D!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Imagine That Challenge :)
ReplyDelete~ Cassandra
I too love black, pink and white together. I don't think the pink is too light, and I am so glad that you shared it with us at BBTB2. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteSusan
My favourite colour combination, it's beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
ReplyDeleteJuliex