Monday, March 5, 2012

miles of smiles

Well it's time to throw on your shorts and flip-flops, direct the light towards you and put some ocean sounds.  We have reached destination: love to be there.  I used one of my fave flowers I received from Jani at Paper Compulsions.  She makes some of the most beautiful flowers.  Also from stash I used some floss, 3D stickers and pearls.  I embossed 2 of the layers with Cuttlebug folders.  for the circle I used Create A Critter cart.  Have a great evening.
Challenges
Frosted Designs - Sketch Challenge
Pals Paper Arts Challenge - Color Challenge W/a Twist (Limeade, Artichoke, one color of choice)
Love To Crop Challenge - Spring Fling(Spring colors, flowers.birds,etc.)
Paper Playtime/Delcious Diecuts Challenge - with flower(for the girls)
The Pink Elephant Challenge #138 - Let's See Those Layers


7 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the details and bright cheery colors!
    Thanks for entering the Love to Crop Challenge.
    LTC Guest Designer
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and the sun so bright and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! It makes me long for summer! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card, love the awesome colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur bright n cheery look. Thanks for playing along at LTC!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! That margarita looks mighty inviting!!!! Thank for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete