Sunday, March 4, 2012

Colorful B-Day

Hi everyone. I am so glad I had so much to do indoors this weekend.  It was  gloomy and the forecast is not looking up.  I hope all of you have enjoyed your weekend.  I used Stretch Your Imagination cart. for the cake.  From my stash I used some glitter glue, Jolee pearls  & gems, MS flower punch, several ribbons, floss and Studio G stamp.  The paper is DCWV and Recollections.  I'm sorry I forgot to mark who I followed this Sketch from. It was originally from a challenge I didn't reach on time.  Have a blessed week.

Challenges
Cardz TV/Cricut Cardz TV Challenge #103 - You Take The Cake(use cake or cupcake)
Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #52 - Birthday Card(use Bling)

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful card! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

    Theresa (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and very colorful! Fun card.
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Great Job! Thanks for playing along with CTO!! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a colorful card, love the shine on your cute die-cuts! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Birthday (must use bling)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bling on your cute card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenges at Cardz TV. Hope you come back and play with us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done, love that sparkle! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete