Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birds Eye View

Hi everyone.  I am sitting here thinking about tomorrows weather which is supposed to bring snow.  I just knew it was to good to be true.  I'm just hoping it diverts to another location.  You can tell I'm not a winter person, ha, ha.  Now on to the card.  I used Straight From The Nest and Create A Critter carts.  I added a googly eye to the owl, along with a Peachy Keen stamp(PK-573).  I embossed the purple layer with Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls folder.  Enjoy the rest of the week.

Challenges
CASual Friday Challenge #41 - Just For The Pun of It
Crazy 4 Challenges #123 - 2 Layered Card
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #100 - Color Challenge(Green, Purple, Turquoise)

10 comments:

  1. How cute!!! LOVE your little owl! :) And I like those bright colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pun!!!! Thanks for getting punny with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shades of color. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at the FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Marg! What a fun sentiment - especially with that winking owl! Great job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE card! Love the background and punny sentiment! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!Just perfect for the challenge.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I love those colors! Thanks for joining the fun this week at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the owl upside down.
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete