Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fluttering By

Hi everyone.  Thank you to all those that wished me well.  I am still not where I would like to be and am working very little but hope to be my regular self soon.  I was planning on having 3 cards done, however I am happy I have at least one.  Even though it took me all day, it turned out great.  I used a Scrapchick pattern I purchased for a really sweet price.  I found some great stuff in my stash to embellish it.  I added some charms I put together, twine(MB Tresurista), gems(Recollections), flowers & stamp (Studio G), MS doily punch,  Flourish diecut(Sizzix), ribbon, glitter dot and brad. I used rich Cocoa ink(Momento) for the stamp and Peachy Keen face(PK-573). I finished it with Glossy Accents on the eyes. Wishing you all a great week.

Challenges
The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge - Children's Cards
Send A Smile For Kids Challenge - Things with Wings(for kids)
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Bingo(Charms, Dicuts/Punches,  Twine/Ribbon)

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for our Things with Wings challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fun shimmer on your adorable die-cut, really cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our "Things with Wings" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Thankyou so much for joining our Bingo challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. I love the shiny wings, skirt and shoes. Thank you for joining us at CropStop. Hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, love the colours, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a prima ballerina! She is so adoroble, love your choice of color (but what happened to the animal lol)

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the papers you used and the combination of die cuts to go with your glittered fairy dancer. =) Thanks for joining us for the Things with Wings challenge at SAS4K! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete