Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Beta B-Day

I love Beta fish. They are so beautiful and graceful.  I do have a fish cut but I wanted something more.  I designed this fish and then cut it on glitter and shimmer cardstock.  I used some Studio G glitter and purple gel pen to decorate the tail and fins.  I finished it with a googly eye. I used white vellum paper for the fish bowl which I cut using Create a Critter cart. and the background circles.  From my stash I used some stickers, pearls and Glossy Accents. For the sentiment I am happy to say, excited and walking on a cloud because if you saw my previous  post, you know I several prizes.  I won my 1st My Pink stamp set(More Punny-licious) and I love, love, love it.  A huge thanks to Robyn.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Getting Cricky/Simply Sunday Challenge - Argh, Matey(pirate or fishy theme)

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I really like all the sparkle and glitter. Thanks so much for sharing it with us on the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I love how you used all the patterns -- They fit together so nicely!! :)

    So glad you joined us for the challenge!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Getting Cricky DTM,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card!! Love the colours you have used :)
    Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge
    Cheers Jennie
    Getting Cricky Jnr DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty love the glittery paper. Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card! Great colors and I love the glitter! Ty for sharing with us @ Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge


    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the FISH! He reminds me of rainbow fish and we love that book in our house! What a great card. Thanks for joining in on the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky! Don't forget to check out tomorrows Challenge!

    Heather Getting Cricky Jr. Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the fish. The colors are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us in the Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky JR DTM

    ReplyDelete