Hi everyone. I just loved making this card. I thought of my granddaughter the entire time. She loves guitars. Since I didn't own this cart. when I made this I hand cut the entire card. I added some star gems to finish it off. I don't remember any of the paper used. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #82 - Inspired By Music
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #57 - Music
Cute Card DT Thursday Challenge #209 - Anythibg Goes
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #57 - Music
Cute Card DT Thursday Challenge #209 - Anythibg Goes
Thanks for joining the Music Inspired challenge this week. Fabulous guitar card, great hand cutting to make it.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC
Great card Maida!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
P.S. Please consider turning off word verification. It would make leaving comments so much easier!
What a neat shape card! Thanks for entering the challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteI think you're granddaughter will love this card. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DCD.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Awesome job on our music challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks,thanks for playing! Please take your word verification off that will help out tons...Thanks again!
ReplyDelete