I am here again with a child's card. This is the 1st time I use this particular cut on the create a Critter cart. It is such a cute train and has so many possibilities. From my stash I used some very old letters that I can't even remember how long I've had them. Also, the 1st stamp set I won last year from Pink By Design and the paper(Bazzill and Recollections). I used Momento(Rich Cocoa), Powder Puff(Blue Moon) & Brillance(Graphite Black). That's it for now.
Challenges
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Monogram
Send A Smile4 Kids Challenge - Clean & Simple Kid's Card
What a Cute card, perfect for a child! I didn't even know that there was a train on the Create a Critter cartridge! I also love that train track stamp too cute! Thanks for sharing with us over at BBTB2!
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) Theresa
Adorable! I love how you placed the monogram on the train. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just precious! What a great way to personalize a kids card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeleteMaida-
ReplyDeleteYour CAS card is super cute and any child would be lucky to receive it!Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Hope to see you back again soon.
So cute and happy! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper fun idea for use of a monogram! I love that you thought beyond the obvious. Thanks for sharing this fun project with us at BBTB2!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love your colour choices, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde
ReplyDeleteI love that little train, such an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our "CAS for Kids" Challenge :)
ReplyDelete