Monday, March 12, 2012

Breakfast in Bed


I am back with a special Mother's Day card.  I once did a similar card Pre-Cricut, based on my ideas and some 3D stickers I had.  The original one was much simpler.  Since I have learned so much with all of you wonderfully talented friends, I bumped it up a bit adding embossing with Cuttlebug, stitching(faux and real), inking with Studio G brown, metal buttons & lace(Misty/TB Treasurista), flowers(can't remember cart. used), and flower punch from MS. For the egg I used Glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The flourish on the cup is from Sizzex I've had brand new for a while and decided to finally use it.  I finished it with an old vase and tiny flower stickers.  I used scrap paper for the entire card.  Thanks for dropping by to enjoy my work. 

Challenges
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Mother's Day/special Girl 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun card. Hope I get breakfast in bed :) Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Maida - looks good enough to eat!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! I love the concept and the cuts are just fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete