Sunday, March 11, 2012

Flowers, For You

It was such pleasant weather this weekend here in NY.  It was a great change from rain and clouds.  It was so wonderful to see the sun shining.  Now on to my card. I used Create a Critter and MS Seasonal carts. for this Spring card.  I added some gems from my stash and hand cut the tree.  I finished it with some inking with Studio G brown and green. Have a great week.

Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #7 - For The Birds(use a bird)
The Pixie Cottage Challenge #11 - Thing With Wings(Sketch and/or Theme)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the scene you made.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry if I confused you. I work full time and I really try to get it out on Friday's also I was asking the challenge winners to help pick the top three designs and they weren't always getting back to me on Fridays to post so now I pick myself I am going to try very hard to stick to getting it up on Friday but if I can't I will post on Saturday. I did start it as a copy cat but that was difficult to either find the same supply as I was using or to purchase two of the same item. Now it is just a challenge that I try to keep as simple as possible without too many rules so that everyone can participate and have fun with. Hope that answers all your question and I am truly appreicate your joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic card! Love all of your fine details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the pixie cottage!
    Denise
    PC-DT

    ReplyDelete