Hi to all my bloggie friends. I had so much fun making this card. The cart. is Winter Woodland which I won around Christmas time in a Blog Hop. I'm sorry I am unable to remember right now what blogger I won with. I embossed the background with Divine Swirl and Cuttlebug. I added a heart brad for the eye and inked around the edges with Cat's Eye purple chalk ink. The story behind the button I used for the tail is quite sweet. I was out one summer day with my grand daughter and she found the button. She really liked it and wanted to keep it. I washed it out when we returned home and gave it back to her. She decided she wanted to give it to me for crafting, so I put it in my button jar in front of her which put a big smile on her face. Finally, here is the project I decided it was perfect for and I will be giving her the card for Easter. I am sure it will put another big smile on her face. In turn it will put a huge smile on me. Have a blessed day.
Challenges
Cropstop National Craft Month Challenge - Shaped card(no square or circle)
Just B Creative Crazy - Month-Long Challenge - Happy Card
Queen of My Craftroom Challenge - Spring Altered Project
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Bunny or Chick
So cute. I love the story behind the button. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2. Please consider removing word verification to make your blog more user friendly for those of us who love to leave comments.
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! Love the embossing. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop "Shaped Card" Challenge!!! Got your e-mail!
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet! Love your button tail/tale. Your granddaughter will be thrilled with this. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeleteLike shaped cards including your sweet bunny card. The button is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely ADORABLE!! Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie
ReplyDeleteJust love this!! Love the embossing. So cute! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteThat bunny card is super cute!!! Thanks for playing with our shaped card challenge at CropStop!!
ReplyDeleteahh that is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteCarina
CT at CropStop
I think the heart eye is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com
ReplyDeletePrecious story, I'm all teary! I have little ones who pick things up often to give me for my craft room. Mostly tiny pine cones. I love the embossing on the bunny! Lisa
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bunny! I love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at CropStop's shaped card challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and fun!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed, Beckie