Hi all my bloggie friends. Hope you have been having a great weekend. I just love learning and making different style cards and one of my faves is the easel card. Here I made one with Spring in mind, using Create a Critter cart. The flowers are a combination of a small gift by a friend and an old McGill punch. I used some gems, ribbon and Studio G green glitter from my stash. The butterfly(Misty/MB Treasurista) and smiley face(Recollections) are new. I had so much fun making this card. Thanks for coming by.
Challenges
Simply Crafts/March 2012 Challenge - Kite(Create a Critter)
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #47 - Anything Goes
She's A Sassy Lady Challenge - Anything Goes
Just B Creative Crazy/ Month-Long Challenge - Happy Card
fun and cute card very pretty
ReplyDeleteA very fun card! Love the easel card. :) Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge.
ReplyDeletePam
very cute! I love how you added a bunch of elements to your card! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!
ReplyDeletewww.scrappinwithmybug.com
We all have spring in our heads and is still not here!! What a great card, so adorable with the kite!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com
What a fun card! Great work!
ReplyDeleteSo fun, what a darling card. I love the colors you used and everything! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little card. I love it. Thanks for sharring and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card!! Love the kite and all the details you've added! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Thanks for linking up with me at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. New follower ;0)
ReplyDeleteBe blessed, Beckie