Wednesday, March 21, 2012

wobble Bee

Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the great summer like weather everyone is talking about.  I am celebrating the start of Spring with my 1st wobble card.  Yessss!  It looked so difficult to do I was not in a rush to try it. Surprisingly, it was quite easy.  Putting it in place takes some patience but once it's on the reult is sooo cute.  I've been stuck with my new cart.(Kate's ABC's) and can't seem to stop using it, LOL.  I just love, love, love it.  I added some dollar buttons and a punched flower w/an old McGill punch from my stash.  I was waiting for the warmer seasons to ccome just to us to use this great Cuttlebug folder of bees.  I finished it off with a Peachy Keen face(PK-493), some Pebbles Chalk & Studio G brown ink/Mango Powderpuff ink. Thanks for joining me and have a blessed day.

Challenges
Card Makin Mama Challenge - Buttons, Buttons, Who's Got The Buttons?
Made Especially For You Challenge - featuring buttons
Just Be Creative Crazy - Month long Challenge
The Paper Players Challenge #87 - Clean & Simple(with buttons)


11 comments:

  1. How stinking cute is this bee??? It sure does feel like that type of weather that brings them out!! SUPER CUTE! Great job!!

    Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture- Good luck with all your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.Love the big bee.Thanks for joining us over at Made Especially for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week for the PKS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margo, I added this image to your link at CSDivas!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. And can you just make sure that I corrected all the problems for the three you entered at CSDivas. Let me know at my personal blog if there need to be any other changes made and I will gladly do it.
    Thanks
    Jessica
    http://jessicascraftshaque{blogspot}com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Made Especially For You : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this bee is totes adorable!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! I'm so glad to see you linking up with me at CSD!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete