Happy TGIF to all my bloggie friends. Even though it was wet and foggy most of the day I still feel Spring getting closer. I am not a winter person anymore and feel excited with the warm weather drawing near. We all know that as a child we pretty much adapt to all kinds of weather but as we grow older we feel it just a little more.
Now on to my card. I used Indie Art(butterfly), Forever Young(flower) and MS Seasonal carts.(scalloped & plain circles). In my stash I found the charm cross, ribbon, and gems. I used my fairly new stamp set from Mary @ Cardz TV(Encouraging Thoughts) and the pink flourish die-cut from Sizzix. I decided to do 3 layers for the butterfly, leaving the top layer wings detached. I cut it real size at 21/2 inches. The card is 5X5 inches and is a sketch. Have a spectacular weekend!
Challenges
Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #54 - Anything Goes(use metal)
Flutter By Wednesday Challenge #194 - use butterfly, angel or fairy
Really Reasonable Ribbons Rambling Challenge #44 - Spring W/Ribbon Theme
Krafty Girls Challenge - handmade flower
Paper Play Challenge Week #11 - Bingo(metal charm, Stamping, Gems)
Paper Play Challenge Week #11 - Bingo(metal charm, Stamping, Gems)
Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations
I really love the colors in this card, and the butterfly and the charm are perfect!!! Hugs, Dawn
ReplyDeletePretty colors, thanks for playing @ CTO!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteTy for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!
I love the colors too! You did an AWESOME job! I also like that cross charm :)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us Krafty Girls!
♥ Cyndy
Love it!!! Very pretty butterfly!! Thanks for playing along with Krafy Girls!! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card. That butterfly really pops!! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO
ReplyDeleteOh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors and the butterfly is fabulous...it looks like it is going to fly right off the page!! Stunning card...I love it :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Pretty card! I love the cross charm and the butterfly! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
SUPER CUTE CARD!!! I love the flower!!! And the butterfly is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the Krafty Girls,
Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
Very pretty card- love the butterfly! Thanks for playing at CTO this week!
ReplyDelete:)Amy
Amy's Crafting Space
Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member
Very pretty! Love the elegant little butterfly :) Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining CTO this week!
Beautiful butterfly and such wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Any Occasion (must use metal)" challenge :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love that butterfly and the colors you used.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the Krafty Girls this week!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
P.S Please consider turning off word verification. It would make leaving comments so much easier.
Thanks
What great and bright colours! Your flower looks beautiful! Thanks for krafting with us Krafty Girls!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracey
www.trailoftreasures.com
Thanks for playing along with us over at Krafty Girls for our Get Growing challenge.
ReplyDelete