Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hide & Tail

This will be a short post for a simple & quick card. I used MS Seasonal cart. & Doodle Charm cart., adding large googly eyes.  I used divine swirls embossing folder and inked the grass with Studio G brown ink. The sentiment is from Clear Stamps which I received from Mary over at Cardz TV.  I also used Mary's idea to make small circles for the bunny hands. What a great idea, thanks Mary!  I hope that the eyes are not too quirky.  Blessings to all.

Challenges
The Glamorous Side of Scrapping Challenge - The color Green/Clean & Simple
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #56 - Try these colors(Green, Yellow, White Black)
Go Fish Challenge #13 - Creat an Easter Project
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #81 - Easter

6 comments:

  1. Cute card- fun bunny with the big google eyes! Thanks for playing at Go Fish Challenges!
    :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Go Fish Challenges Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute little google eyes! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...love those big eyes!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at GoFish!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. I love those big bunny eyes. thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete