Saturday, March 3, 2012

Color My World

Hi everyone. I love my Cricut but sometimes its nice to do a project without using any machines.  For this card everything I used is from my stash. I used the MS doily punch, Hot Off The Press stamps, Studio G brown ink, pleated ribbon, McGill flower punch, gems, tag(from a friend), floss and Recollections paper.  Thanks for coming by to visit.

Challenges
Card Makin Mamas Challenge #40 - use green(must use a colored image)

4 comments:

  1. Wow the doily is so pretty and I love how you did the pleated ribbon! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty !!! Good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am in LOVE with how you used the MS punch! So perfectly done! I am impressed because I struggle with them! The pleaded ribbon is just perfection too! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete