Hi everyone. I am so grateful we had at least 3 wonderful sunny days. Today it was back to being cloudy and the forecast for tomorrow is rain. I am here with a baby card which is not my usual. I never tried using ribbons like this. I saw this idea on another blog but I didn't really follow a format, so it didn't get as well done as I had hoped. You are not going to believe that this ribbon is over 13 years old. I found it in a box left over from my daughter's baby shower for my oldest granddaughter and she is 14 now. Is that not crazy! I've noticed I have been putting many old craft items to use now with card making. The corners, stickers, pearls, and 3D embellishment are from my stash. I decided to emboss the pretty shimmery paper with Cuttlebug folder. Enjoy the weekend.
Challenges
Dorcelea Shop.com/DT Post Challenge #9 - Pastel Colors & Sentiment
The Pixie Cottage Challenge #112 - Perfect Pastels(Them and/or Sketch)
What a great way to use ribbons. Thank you so much joining us at docerela creations. We are glad to have you.
ReplyDeleteCatarina aka docerela
This is so pretty - love how you have used the ribbons.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx
This is awesome and a super neat way to use your ribbon stash! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteWoW! What a great card! Love the pastel colors and the great ribbon design! That is super that you are using up some old stash! Great embossing too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! I hope you will join in again! DT Member Carri
Very pretty the way you framed it with the ribbon ;) Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage.
ReplyDelete