Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spaced Out/Happy B-Day

Hi my dear bloggie friends.  Hope you have enjoyed the week up to now.  I am so happy to say that I finally have a cart. I've been wanting for a very long.  I am sooo excited about owning the Everyday Paper Doll cart.  I decided to use the cute Astronut, even though they are all so adorable.  I placed some fun wobbles on the falling star & planet.  From my stash I found ribbon, Studio G stamp, Studio G Green & Red glitter, Stars & Swirls embossing folder from Cuttlebug and MS Starburst punch.  I also used Pebbles chalk and Powder Puff moon blue chalk ink.  Some boy is really going to enjoy this card. Have a great weekend.

Challenges
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Make it HAPPY! (use the word Happy)
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - A Whole Lot of Shaking Going On!(use wobble)
Crazy For Cricut Wobble Challenge #2 - For The Boys(make boy or man themed project)

5 comments:

  1. Maida so adorable love the background boarder and the embossing is great. I can only imagine how wonderful this looks when he wobbles! thanks for joining my "make it happy" Challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!! Don't you just love Wobbles? Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little space man! Thanks for joining us!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, what a great childeren's card this is (but what happened to the animal?? lol)

    Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete