Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shabby Shutters


How are all my bloggie friends doing?  Hoping your having a fantastic weekend with your families and friends.  I am here still wishing the weather improves.  I am so, so sorry for those who have lost their homes and/or much more. I ask that everyone please join in prayer to help strengthen them and their faith that things will get better.
Now I want to focus on my card.  I kinda went back to Pre-Cricut times.  I did use a small scalloped oval I had in my stash. I can't remember what cart. I used.  I did my own shutter with the MS paper Trimmer, since I don't own any appropriate cart. From my stash I also used stickers(Stickabilities), button, brads(Recollections), lace & specialty paper(Quick Quotes), and brass squares.  I inked all the paper with my brand new Momento Rich Cocoa which I purchased at Cropstop.  This is the 1st time I use Momento ink and I just love the rich color.  Wow, wow, wow, I am also superlatively excited about my winning stamp set I just received in the mail. It is my very 1st Cardz TV  set(Encouraging Thoughts).  I was so excited about receiving it I used it( after staring at it for awhile, LOL).  I thought this week was Christmas from all the winnings I had. To me it is unbelievable and wonderful.  The sentiment I used was one piece and I cut it down the middle to be able to set it up on the shutters as I did.  Enjoy!

Challenges
The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #103 - Photo Inspiration(Shabby Shutters)
Paper Play Challenge Week #9 - Something Old, Something New
 

No comments:

Post a Comment