Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sending You Sunshine

I am pre-posting the same card because of an issue with my blog. while editing it erased and now I have to do everything all over.  I used my brand new cart. Kate's ABC's.  Just love it . It has so many beautiful, cute cuts.  I added some borders using MS flower punch from my stash, along with buttons, Studio G glitter glue and Hero Art stamp sentiment.  I followed the Sketh from The Craft's Meow. I finished it off with a flower embossing folder from Sizzex on my Cuttlebug.  Sorry for all the confusion and thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
The Craft's Meow -March Sketch Challenge
Scrappy Stamps
Cropstop Challenge #62  - Rainbow of Colors( use 4 colors)

5 comments:

  1. Oh no....sorry that the original post was erased....it's a lovely card...great colors! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The flower image is beautiful and I love the quote. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I especially like the embossed piece, the image and border punch. I recently used the same embossing folder on one of my projects - also on a piece of pink cardstock! :-) Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge! Hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super shaped card. Thank you for joining us with our Shaped Card Challenge at CropStop.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

    ReplyDelete