Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beauty In A Jar

Hi all my bloggie friends.  I am going to be brief and quickly get to the details, I am not up to par and just want to lay down and rest.  I used my brand new Kate's ABC's cart.  & MS Seasonal cart for the grass.  I added some gems and ribons from my stash. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge - Spring Scallops(must be a Spring Theme
Love To Create Challenge #7 - Anything Goes



13 comments:

  1. Great card. LOVE this cartridge. Hope you feel better.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterflies in the jar! Cute card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Great texture and details. Thanks for joining our CropStop Butterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love that jar of butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! I LOVE the butterflies in the mason jar!! Hope you are feeling better!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cut card! The butterflies in the mason jar is a cute touch. Thank you for joining us at CropStop. Hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute Card!! Love the mason jar!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taking lovely flight! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com (Feel better!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the jar of butterflies!! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty!!! I love the papers!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the "bugs in a jar"! They're adorable! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! The flower is a wonderful touch.
    I do hope you are feeling better soon!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete