Hi everyone. I am here with a simple boy/man card. I used Create a Critter cart. for the white background layer and black frame. The rest of the card was hand cut with MS paper trimmer. The card was embossed with Cuttlebug Circles and Dots folder. The Silhouette is from Scrapbook Etc. From my stash I added some dollar buttons and some twine I received from Misty @ MB Treasurista. I finished it with a Hero Art Stamp and metal brads. As many of you know and have experienced, these are sometimes the difficult cards to make. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Anything Goes Challenge#62 - Boyz To Men
Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop/Challenge - Boy Crazy
Stuck On U Sketches Challenge - Cameo/Silhouette
What a sweet card. Great idea using a cameo on a guy card. Thanks for playing along with SOUS
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to add the button and twine for the Boy Crazy challenge, but the brads work for circles! A very elegant silhouette card :)
ReplyDeleteCute card. Great use of a cameo on a guy card. Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, I really like the silhouette image!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, what a great idea for a Guy card, I'll have to remember that! So glad you shared with us over at Stuck On U Sketches's!
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) Theresa
Great card for a guy! I love all of the layers! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful! And always love any embossing!
ReplyDeleteGreat touch!
~Leah
So many great ideas used on your card! It makes for a perfect "guy" card! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!
ReplyDeleteWow.. what an amazing guy card.. I too struggle when it comes to making stuff for guys..
ReplyDeletethnx for joining out challenge over at SOUS
hugs
Nanné
Such a great guy card! Thanks for linking up at Shop Pumpkin Spice!
ReplyDeleteterrific card .. thanx for taking up the challenge on SOUS hugz
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Loving the silhouette boy card! Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card! I love how you've created such an elegant, yet masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches!
ReplyDelete