Hi everyone. It's always a great day for me when I could make some cards and get to share them with all of you. This is still a fairly new cart for me. I have only used Simply Charmed a few times. I love how this card turned out. I embossed the card itself with Cuttlebugs snowflake folder. I wanted to cool off many of you who are now having super high temps. I added Peachy Keen faces(PK-943 & PK-493) to all my cuts using Memento Tuxedo Black and a white & red gel pen. I always save my popsical sticks to use them for such an occasion. these were from some corn dogs. I inked the sun a bit with Studio G ink. I finished it off with an old rub-on from my stash. Thanks for coming by for a quick chill, LOL.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #23 - Anything goes
Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge - Summertime
My Craft Spot Challenge #51 - Hot Summer Colors
Krafty Girl Challenge #110 - Fun in the Sun
Love To Create Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Use Yellow
Cardz TV/Cricut Cardz Challenge #111 - Summer Fun
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Use Yellow
Cardz TV/Cricut Cardz Challenge #111 - Summer Fun
This is so cute! All the PK faces are adorable and I love the embossing! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Great idea to use these sticks, great card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create challenge. Wendy DT xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun! I love all the cute faces and the sun with sunglasses! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
ReplyDeleteZ
Those snowflakes are sure wishful thinking! LOL...this is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!
ReplyDeleteNikki
What adorable popsicles those are! I love their little faces! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!
ReplyDeleteStacey
Krafty Girls DT
Great bright summer colors love how you used the PK faces so adorable I want to lick all the ice cream drips....thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. Karen
ReplyDeleteaweee.... sooo cute ! what a fun summer card ! thanks so much for linking up with us this week at Peachy Keen!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle- DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
Oh my goodness those Popsicle are to adorable! What a sweet card. Thanks for entering the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge fun!
ReplyDeleteHeather Getting Cricky Design Team Member
This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the Popsicles and their cute faces!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Thanks so much for linking up at Getting Cricky and Krafty Girls :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
How perfect is this for these hot summer day....gonna go and get some ice cream! Thanks for joining CCC!
ReplyDeleteCute card! Love the fun faces! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteKimberly