Monday, September 3, 2012

Sooo Honored

Hi all my wonderful bloggie friends.  First and foremost I want to give a shout out to all those couragous people who serve our country, bringing security and safety to all of us.  Thank you for your selflessness. 
My 2nd reason for this post is to thank Melissa @ Fantabulous Cricut  for honoring my work by presenting my card on her Saturday post.  Thank you so much Melissa for giving me the highest form of appreciation I could have and bringing attention to my blog.  This is the card that was posted by Melissa on her blog:

Thanks to all my followers and this obsessed crafter wishes everyone to have a great week and be blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats sweetie. Well deserved. I love this little book bag.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is deft a cute project. :-)

    Great work as always.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! Can you send me your e-mail address, I'd like to invite you to be a Sunday Spotlight for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

    Tammy B.
    Spotlight Sunday
    Hostess
    myinspirationsandddreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete