Happy Saturday to all my bloggie friends out there. Since early this morning we have been under flooding & hurricane watch in the state & city of NY. I am surprised to find my computer is functioning and am going to take full advantage. I have made several cards but have been unable to load them up. My 1st is clean and simple I used an old dollar punch I found some time ago in Target. The leaf was hand cut from a free pattern(sorry, can't remember from where). The sentiment is from an old chipboard I also I also found in Target. I love to make elegant cards and the simple one too. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
DL Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party - Anything Goes
Everyday Is An Occasion /.Sunday is Funday Linky PartyChallengee #1 - Anything Goes
Everyday Is An Occasion /.Sunday is Funday Linky PartyChallengee #1 - Anything Goes
What a super pretty fall card.
ReplyDeleteI love all your fall colors.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1,000 POSTS challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Beautiful fall card. Love the leaves.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me