Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FALL

Hi all my bloggie friends.  I am here with the perfect theme card being that I have already needed to wear my jacket and put the heat in my apartment.  I used the Clean & Simple style to make a quick card. The carts. I used were MS Seasonal for the sentiment, Create a Critter for the leaves and a Studio G Fall stamp (w/brown Momento ink).  I finished it with some Fiskers scissors and brown Studio G ink.  Thanks for coming by to join in the fun.

Challenges
CASual Fridays Challenge #71 - Something Inspired by Autumn
My Craft Spot Challenge #70 - Falling Leaves (use a leaf)
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #108 - Leaves
DL Art Thankful Thursday 1000 Post Linky Party - Anything Goes
Everyday Is An Occasion Link Party #1 - Anything Goes
Less is More / Clean & Simple Challenge Week #86 - Recipe

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our leaves challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, but sadly you have linked it to too many challenges for us at Less is More, where we have a maximum of five. We also needed to know which past challenges you had used as inspiration for this one.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome entry! I love the scattered alphabets and colors! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love all the fall colors on your leaves
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love how you made the letters fall! Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I like how you put the letters on the leaves. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the way the letters are turned... Perfect for the look of a windy day in fall!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete